62 Days of 30: Day 3: Woman Crush Wednesday

Today, is Wednesday. It's also Day 3 of the Whole62, and Day 3 of 62 Days of 30. And, apparently, on forums like Instagram, it is a popular day to use the hashtags: #womancrushwednesday and #wcw.

So, for the first time in, well, ever, I'm going to participate in #WCW and actually use the hashtag appropriately, rather than mockingly.

Today's Woman Crush Wednesday is my big sister, Colleen!

Before I begin singing her praises, you need to know something. We are nothing alike. Really, truly, I mean NOTHING alike. We are polar opposites. If you met us separately, and didn't know we were related, you would never make the connection. Ever. We don't look alike, we don't have the same interests, one of us can't dance while the other can, and one of us is so uncoordinated, while the other can, in fact, walk and chew gum at the same time. But, we are sisters. And today, she is my Woman Crush.

And really, there's not a whole lot I can say about her, other than the yellow blobs and the dress shes's wearing in the photo I chose look like birds... I'm kidding! I have more to say than that. But for real, those spots look like birds...

Anyway, Colleen is driven, dedicated, smart, and so ridiculous she's often hilarious. She's been a driving force in the formation of my moral compass for quite some time, and I owe a lot to her for that.

Additionally, she's my partner in crime during the first 30 days of my Whole62, as she has decided to embark on her own Whole30 Life Challenge. Maybe I can get her to keep going to 62 days, just like me!

In any case, she's awesome. And she's my Woman Crush Wednesday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

62 Days of 30: Day 17/Day 32: If Variety Is The Spice Of Life...

Something Blue

62 Days of 30: Day 4/5: I Suck at Life...